Time is TBD|
The Sage Scholars Coaching Program for IB, AP & IGCSE Students; Less stress, more focus.
A virtual program dedicated to reducing stress & anxiety, and to increasing self-awareness, organization & confidence in students taking IB, AP, & IGCSE coursework. This course includes a post-high-school planning component to aide in goal setting.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
The Sage Scholars six session program contains three key components:
- MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) techniques with specific weekly meditations focused on the content of that week.
- Customized Aromatherapy Blend for relaxation and increased focus.
- Mental Health Sessions focusing on organization, goal setting, and increasing positive actionable thoughts through simple CBT strategies. This includes creating a list of four possible schools (or other realistic plans) for after graduation, all based upon the student's current profile.
The program is divided into six targeted sessions, each lasting from 40 minutes to 1 hour. Students may schedule appointments to take place during a school study hall, or at home. This course may also be used to fulfill CAS requirements for IB.
Session 1: Intake session; discovering who you are (1 to 1) with aromatherapy blend created and mailed.
Session 2: Thoughts, Feelings, Actions
Session 3: Overcoming indecision & procrastination
Session 4: Developing self-awareness
Session 5: Goal Setting-short term and after secondary graduation
Session 6: Putting it all together/Certificate issued
The Program may be taken in a group or individually.
How to I know which is right for me?
A group is better if you:
- enjoy sharing with others
- feel uncomfortable talking one-to-one
- are positively influenced by a group setting
Individual classes are better if you:
- don't feel as comfortable in a group
- feel vulnerable about these topics and prefer to discuss them in private
- would like to focus educational coaching on your specific situation
- would like a more flexible time schedule
Program Financial Investment:
individual : 600 euro
Group: 400 euro
Holiday pricing for Sage Scholars courses beginning in January:
Individual: 450 euro
Group: 250 euro
Sage Scholars Individual
This ticket is to begin the program in January 2022 at the holiday price.
Sage Scholars Group
This ticket is to begin the group program in January 2022 at the holiday price.